Upstream request timeout

Please check the troubleshooting guide before creating a ticket.

Description

When trying to open pull requests for a large repo I only ever get the message “Upstream request timeout”.

This is a very common occurrence for us since we work in a large repo. Codecov is basically unusable to us if we can’t view the code coverage of individual pull requests.

Repository

private

CI/CD

circleci

Uploader

Please provide which uploader you are using and command used to run it. If you are not using the bash uploader, we recommend switching to it before opening an issue here.

Commit SHAs

Please include the commit SHA(s)

Codecov YAML

Please include the codecov.yml as code

Codecov Output

Please provide the full output of running the uploader on your CI/CD

Additional Information

Any additional information, configuration or data that might be necessary to reproduce the issue.

Hi @toymachiner62, can you provide a commit SHA here.

Here’s a commit sha. 1a001211d47382a5ab0c2af36b9e971dffc9a09e

Any update on this @tom? This really does make Codecov almost useless to us.

@toymachiner62, marking this as solution as it has moved into our support pipeline and will be solved there.

We are also having this problem, can you point me to where the solution might be?

Hi @ggerade, what repo is this for and commit SHA? We are experiencing a wider issue with this, and this information will help us to debug more.

Hi @toymachiner62 and @ggerade, we’ve made a few performance enhancements here. Would you be able to see if the pages are showing Upstream request timeout?

I just checked a few PR’s and it seems that I can load them in Codecov now.

1 Like