Please check the troubleshooting guide before creating a ticket.
I can’t seem to get my builds working again, I’m missing webhooks, and the website won’t re-add them claiming they are “missing”.
- GitHub Actions
- Stuck PR is https://github.com/urda/nistbeacon/pull/36
coverage: status: patch: default: enabled: yes target: 100%
While I was updating some projects to move to GitHub actions, I lost my
codecov ability. I had:
- Been removing two old projects.
- Updating CodeCov App to only read repos
- I am missing my webhooks in GitHub in both projects and attempted to “reset” them, I get an http 500 on both.
- I attempted to remove all projects to re-add them to CodeCov. Now both seem “stuck”.