==> Configuration: 
    Endpoint: https://codecov.io
{
  commit: '120142bc3285d0dca2dbd170d6d44e51b2c0f375',
  branch: 'master',
  package: 'node-v3.6.1'
}
==> Building file structure
==> Generating gcov reports (skip via --disable=gcov)
    $ find /home/john/dev/rokt-bff -type f -name '*.gcno'  -exec gcov  {} +
==> Scanning for reports
    + /home/john/dev/rokt-bff/coverage/clover.xml
    + /home/john/dev/rokt-bff/coverage/lcov.info
==> Uploading reports
    Success!
    View report at: https://codecov.io/bitbucket/ROKT/op2-bff/commit/120142bc3285d0dca2dbd170d6d44e51b2c0f375

have i missed anything?

Repository

Versions

Language: node,
Codecov version: codecov-node

Additional Information

codecov yaml settings:

coverage:
  range: 70..100
  round: down
  precision: 2
fixes:
  - "/home/john/dev/rokt-bff/::"

I’m having the same issue. Could this possibly be related to: CLOSED ISSUE INVESTIGATION: Report stuck in processing + Unable to find report content in storage archive ?

Ok it seems that they have fixed that issue, but I am still experiencing this one. Does anyone have an idea about why this happens?

It’s usually path matching Path Fixing or an actually empty report. In some cases it’s an expired report. About the Codecov YAML.

It could also be credentials, if BitBucket tells us the commit doesn’t exists we can’t do much more.

I would need a commit SHA to dig deeper.

Hmm. I can’t see why my paths would be incorrect, and the report doesnt seem to be expired.

In my case; at first instance the commit cannot be found, but after viewing the details it knows the commit, but tells me “Waiting for CI to complete. Please review report with caution, it may change”.

Here’s my commit hash:
211542631b07e902ab50405e24109c7944e11854
It’s a private repository though so I don’t know if it helps. I’m running the tests inside docker. This is my repository: Codecov

Hi @DatGuyKaj,

Being a private repo doesn’t matter, I’m checking the logs. Do you happen to have, or can make, a newer commit? I’m not finding a lot on 211542631b07e902ab50405e24109c7944e11854

Yes, 53ad9f782e949ba9981923120805d8c161a89b21 is 5 hours ago. Thanks :slight_smile:

Unable to reach git provider because repo doesn't have a valid bot

Looks like we are missing creds to talk to BitBucket. I confirmed we have no bot set for your org.

Can you set a Team bot as explained here? Github App or Team Bot

Please make sure it’ a user who has logged into Codecov so we have an OAuth token for them and let me know if that helps.

That did the trick, thank you.

I accidentally added the bot to the organization’s account instead of the bot account.

1 Like