Is there a way to tell codecov not to run on the
master branch or have a higher tolerance on
master before failing?
We’re fine having Codecov making a build fail in development because we want devs to have an indication of whether or not something may need more testing. However, when we make the decision to merge something to master, its because we’ve decided that coverage was sufficient regardless of what the coverage tool says.
As it is right now, our commits are sometimes marked as failed in Github because Codecov saw coverage going down.
Thanks for your help!