OPEN ISSUE INVESTIGATION: Report stuck in processing + Unable to find report content in storage archive

Hello Codecov Community,

Over the last two weeks, we’ve been noticing an issue substantially impacting about 1% of organizations.

Users experiencing this error will see general issues like Report stuck in processing and the specific issue Unable to find report content in storage archive.

We are doing in-depth investigation to fix the root cause issue, and simultaneously looking for workarounds for affected users.

If we find a workaround before a root cause fix, we will manually help users utilize the workaround and update here accordingly.

Thank you everyone for your patience, and apologies for the issue.

Best,
Jerrod and the Codecov Team

5 Likes

Hello everyone,

Thanks for your patience while we investigated this issue. We’ve been able to identify and push a manual workaround approach for affected users, simply message us:

Your relevant code host (Github/Gitlab/Bitbucket) organization name to hello@codecov.io and mention you are experiencing Unable to find report content in storage archive. We will provide change to your account.

Meanwhile, we are still investigating a longer term fix and will update thread again once found and deployed.

Jerrod

I changed one of my GitHub repo’s name. And Codecov bash script keeps sending reports to the old Codecov repo. Is my problem related to this issue here?

Hey @bofeizhu – very unlikely to be the same issue. I saw you filed a separate post on this, thanks!