Legacy plan. No way to upgrade without paying. Aweful UX

I cannot create more than 2 private repos.

Github Handle: @joaumg (joaumg (John Gabriel Colombo) · GitHub)
Organizations: @colombo-marketing (https://github.com/colombo-marketing)

You are using a Legacy Plan
Your current plan is part of our legacy per repository billing subscription. These plans have been removed in favor of per user billing. Your current plan will remain in effect unless changed by you.

However, the UI Slider (which is IMO a really bad UX experience only allows a minimum of 6 users, so you have to pay to upgrade, just to downgrade, which is ANOTHER bad UX experience…)

<div class="ui range" id="seats-range" data-min=" 6 " data-max="151" data-start="6"> ... </div>

Related: Not enough repo tokens, using Legacy plan

Hi @joaumg, apologies here I’m still taking a look to get a fix out to you. Thanks for your patience.

No worries. Thanks in advance.

Hi @joaumg, this has been updated. Thanks!

Hey Tom,

It was fixed for my user, but my organization is still in the legacy plan…

So it’s 50% fixed…

@joaumg got it, I’ll make an issue with the product team unless this is currently blocking you.

Hi @tom , yes it is…

The (5+) repositories of which I am seeking code coverage are in the organization …

Sorry to bother…

Kind regards,
John

I’m facing the same problem, one of my orgs is normal, the one that I need to change is displaying the same screen as joaumg

@joaumg you should be all set. @mzaglia, what is your username and what org are you having issues with?

username: @mzaglia
org: @brazil-data-cube

@tom thank you so much !!! (;

1 Like

@mzaglia, you should be good to go!

@tom There is one more problem. One of our organization member (@gqueiroz) can’t see the org and another org (IIASA · GitHub) is being shown without him being apart of it.

Thank you!

Apologies @mzaglia, we have patched the issue and it should be good to go.

Hi @tom,
I’m facing the same problem too: only one of my orgs has the new per-user free plan but my personal account and our main orgs get the same message as joaumg.

my username: moissela
my main org: zoonect

Can you help me?
Thanks

@moissela, this should have been resolved for you. What orgs are you still experiencing this for?

Hello Tom,

Our org nexmoov is having the same issue. We have added a private repo but it is blocking me from adding another one. Can you please resolve this for us?
Thanks!

@tom I’ve got the same issue; there seems to be no way for me to move from legacy to the new free plan.

@tom I am having the same issue.
can you fix it for us too?
our team is r2-company and my account is yusukeoshiro

Currently,I am getting alert saying I am on legacy plan. (even though I signed up today.)
and I’ve been unable to add my second private repository.

We have made a fix for this on the platform now @NikNakk and @yusukeoshiro.