- {URL TO MY JENKINS}

coverage:
  precision: 2
  round: down
  range: 30...100

project: true

ignore:
    - {LIST OF PATHS}          

Thanks. Still digging into this, appreciate your patience.

Can you try adding -X fix to the flags as well, and share a new SHA if that doesnā€™t work?

Tried that, same result. Hereā€™s the SHA: 034017888ad62f7d52c6a9359cf5ed158607c0c7

It looks like itā€™s still processing, lets give it a bit longer :crossed_fingers:

Edit: Never mind, let me see what went wrong this time.

@WyattMufson The report looks good now. We will have to dig into this to figure out why it wonā€™t process. Thank you for your patience.

1 Like

@drazisil I really appreciate how much time you guys have put into figuring this out with me. Thank you!

1 Like

@WyattMufsonwhere did the -s -- come from? I donā€™t think it matters, but who knows.

Letā€™s try a step back. Since we are using slather now, letā€™s try getting simple again.

Can you change the command to
bash <(curl -s https://codecov.io/bash) || echo "Codecov did not collect coverage reports"

Let me know the SHA and how it goes, please.

Itā€™s because Iā€™m using Jenkins. Jenkins canā€™t use the ( character. Iā€™m following the example from codecov bash Github :

curl -s https://codecov.io/bash | bash -s - -t token
                                            ^ add your extra config here

The only difference is that I need to add -- instead of - after -s.

@drazisil any ideas where to go from here?

Can you email support@codecov.io with the full codecov.yml file? Mention me :slight_smile:

Emailing them now. We switched over to Github Actions CI (from Jenkins) and are still having the same issue.

@drazisil with Github Actions CI my process is pretty simple:

xcodebuild clean test -workspace...
slather
`bash <(curl -s https://codecov.io/bash) -f coverage-reports/cobertura.xml

Most recent commit hash is 46c46249fd29ea276a88207bc8aaf005da7e0a35

@drazisil could it be related to the fact that the tests are broken up into different files?

Hey @WyattMufson, I know youā€™ve been trying to get this up and going correctly for a month, and Iā€™m really appreciative of the effort youā€™ve put into running our product. A

I definitely feel like we have egg on our face for saying this, but simply put, we donā€™t know whatā€™s breaking for you and we are not sure how to help at this moment. @drazisil has done some awesome work and we ran through this with our larger eng team but weā€™ve never seen this particular issue before.

The only thing I can say is that we are continually refactoring some of our core processing and integrations, and I believe that Codecov will Just Work for you in the future. The other possibility is that we see this error propagating in other users and with more data we can figure it out.

Signed,
A quite ashamed, but hopeful CEO :confused:

Thanks @jerrod! I really appreciate all of the hard work you guys have put into this to try to help me. Codecov has worked perfectly all the other times Iā€™ve tried to use it (they are much smaller projects) and is a really great tool - so Iā€™m sure it will work at some point.

If you can send me whatever the error message is youā€™re getting I can try to debug on my end. My unit tests are broken up into a bunch of different classes (my other projects Iā€™ve used Codecov with only had very basic tests) so maybe thatā€™s related.

The unhelpful error is No files found in report. Which, as we can see the report seems fine, we know is wrong. Path fixes is only the other cause that I can come up with, but weā€™ve tried so many versions, and the report seems fine, so honestly not sure.

I hope that helps somehow.

What you are seeking, if you want to continue to to review the reports (with -d) is a reason, any reason, why the filename field in the coverage report would not be able to match to a filename in the network section at the top of the uploaded report.

So it looks like it started working ā€” I renamed two of the test files, they had the same name as two of the directories in the source.

Thatā€™s very interesting. Thank for sharing the solution.