Confusion regarding team bot setup

@herf apologies for the incredible wait here. We have pushed a fix for this issue, and I’d love to see if it is working for you now.

Hi,

Tried doing some dummy change to trigger my CI. I see the results on Codecov, it says CI passed, but no results are being submitted to bitbucket. My current bot is still None. There is some progress though, looks like I do not have the “Unable to find commit in Bitbucket” issue anymore :slight_smile:

@herf got it, what is the most recent commit SHA that isn’t getting results?

I did two dummy commits on two different branches.
SHAs are 171f794 and d498688.
None of them got result from Codevoc.

Hi @herf, I’m sorry, I lost track of these commits and didn’t pull the logs. Would you be able to push another commit?

Hi,

Two more commits are done on two separate branches (edaf608, 1a27e22).
They are visible in Codecov, it says CI passed, but the result is not posted back to bitbucket.
Here are the links to the commits in Codecov:

@herf, sorry I didn’t realize you mentioned your bot is None. Just a reminder for me, were you unable to set that up, or was there a problem from our side?

Are you not able to create a codecov.yml file with the bot configuration?

Hi,

I have added a codecov.yml file to the repo on the iterator branch. I can even see it under my account on Codecov, so I assume it is OK, but still my bot is None.
And I also assume that is the reason why Codecov is not able to report back the results to Bitbucket.

@herf the only thing I can think of is to set the bot configuration in the codecov.yml file to your default branch (master I think in this case). The reason Codecov doesn’t report back is as you observed.

Hi,

Not sure, what I should do. Should I set the codecov.strict_yaml_branch to master? Or should I commit the yaml file on master too?

@herf I would recommend committing the yaml to master if you haven’t done so.

Hi,

Added codecov.yml to master too and did some dummy change.
Codecov is still not reporting back any result: Code coverage done right.
Here is the commit in Bitbucket: herf / memory-manager / commit / 9d10835057fd — Bitbucket

Hi @herf, sorry for taking so long to get back to you. We’ve made some changes to the way we handle Bitbucket which might solve your problem. Would you be able to make another dummy change?