As of yesterday, codecov is doing some weird stuff on upload of reports. At first, it kept stating that it was unable to find the base report for the base branch. Which was weird, because the PR was already open for some time and it was working in the beginning.
However as of today, things are getting weirder. At first when I tried viewing a report it stated that it did not have access to private repo’s. Which is weird because it’s a public repo the coverage is being analysed for. But now, the dashboard states that it’s unable to find the commit. So it does see the report coming in (I confirmed the GH action is successfully uploading it) but it can’t find the commit anymore.
If I click the commit link directly, I get the message " Unable to find report content in the storage archive.".
I use the following GH action: https://github.com/marketplace/actions/codecov
The uploading is integrated in the above GH action.
codecov: require_ci_to_pass: yes coverage: precision: 2 round: down range: "70..100 threshold: 2% parsers: gcov: branch_detection: conditional: yes loop: yes method: no macro: no comment: layout: "header,diff" behavior: default require_changes: false ignore: - /docfx/**/* - /.github/**/*
1s Run codecov/codecov-action@v1 bash codecov.sh -n -F _____ _ / ____| | | | | ___ __| | ___ ___ _____ __ | | / _ \ / _` |/ _ \/ __/ _ \ \ / / | |___| (_) | (_| | __/ (_| (_) \ V / \_____\___/ \__,_|\___|\___\___/ \_/ Bash-20200917-4e8f14b ==> GitHub Actions detected. project root: . Yaml found at: .github/workflows/codecov.yml ==> Running gcov in . (disable via -X gcov) ==> Python coveragepy not found ==> Searching for coverage reports in: + . -> Found 1 reports ==> Detecting git/mercurial file structure ==> Reading reports + ./tests/PVOutput.Net.Tests/coverage.opencover.xml bytes=1021568 ==> Appending adjustments https://docs.codecov.io/docs/fixing-reports -> No adjustments found ==> Gzipping contents ==> Uploading reports url: https://codecov.io query: branch=delete-all-statuses&commit=35d50ed99886cde155e35c80bee25a9030f52f01&build=292910364&build_url=http%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fpyrocumulus%2Fpvoutput.net%2Factions%2Fruns%2F292910364&name=&tag=&slug=pyrocumulus%2Fpvoutput.net&service=github-actions&flags=&pr=&job=&cmd_args=n,F -> Pinging Codecov https://codecov.io/upload/v4?package=bash-20200917-4e8f14b&token=secret&branch=delete-all-statuses&commit=35d50ed99886cde155e35c80bee25a9030f52f01&build=292910364&build_url=http%3A%2F%2Fgithub.com%2Fpyrocumulus%2Fpvoutput.net%2Factions%2Fruns%2F292910364&name=&tag=&slug=pyrocumulus%2Fpvoutput.net&service=github-actions&flags=&pr=&job=&cmd_args=n,F -> Uploading to https://storage.googleapis.com/codecov/v4/raw/2020-10-07/6F5D9ACB37CDC2F48E014487E80F33A8/35d50ed99886cde155e35c80bee25a9030f52f01/a5b35d5b-dd95-48fb-970a-9d306290d0d0.txt?X-Amz-Algorithm=AWS4-HMAC-SHA256&X-Amz-Credential=GOOG1EQX6OZVJGHKK3633AAFGLBUCOOATRACRQRQF6HMSMLYUP6EAD6XSWAAY%2F20201007%2FUS%2Fs3%2Faws4_request&X-Amz-Date=20201007T070705Z&X-Amz-Expires=10&X-Amz-SignedHeaders=host&X-Amz-Signature=d7bdc77327cd1fb225b638852cf7002bc7950d24638e0817b9e06dba50ee248d % Total % Received % Xferd Average Speed Time Time Time Current Dload Upload Total Spent Left Speed 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 0 100 50217 0 0 100 50217 0 214k --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 213k 100 50217 0 0 100 50217 0 185k --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:-- 185k -> View reports at https://codecov.io/github/pyrocumulus/pvoutput.net/commit/35d50ed99886cde155e35c80bee25a9030f52f01
As previously mentioned, codecov was acting weird yesterday also, just in different ways.