A while ago we cleaned up branches on our (public) Github repositories and added a new branch
release-latest on each repository which we want code coverage for.
It seems CodeCov has not picked up the branch changes or new commits for 3 out of the 15 repositories we’re getting coverage for and I can’t find a button to “Resync from Github” or similar.
(CodeCov forums only allow 2 links per post)
Steps to Reproduce
- Check repository on Github
- See all repositories have a release-latest branch
- Check repository in CodeCov
- See that the branches page does not have release-latest
- When going to say https://codecov.io/gh/aws-robotics/lex-common/branch/release-latest it gives a 404 page. There appears to be no way to force codecov to recheck if that branch exists or not.
Expected behavior: [What you expect to happen]
I expect to see CodeCov producing coverage for the release-latest branch
Actual behavior: [What actually happens]
CodeCov is 404’ing for the release-latest branch
Flakiness? [Does this happen all the time or only sometimes?]
Kind of, this is only happening for 3 of our repositories. The other 10+ are working correctly.